Sunday, January 8, 2012
In 2010 our family grew once more with the addition of a beautiful baby boy and life became much busier! Although, we enjoyed having an online boutique, we felt it was time to move on. After great contemplation, in 2011 we closed down the Bundle2Baby boutique. The rest of last year was spent focusing on family and successfully growing our concierge business Errands2Run.
This year we will be working hard at transforming Bundle2Baby into an active content rich blog. We hope you'll stick with us as we bring you our favorite recipes, products and everything in between!
May God bless you & yours in 2012!
~ Jan & Chris
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Makes about 60 cookies)
1/2 Cup Butter (1 Stick)
1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Oats
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the butter and agave in a bowl or a standing mixer and beat for 1 minute.
3. Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter and beat another minute on medium speed or until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to incorporate.
6. Drop 1 tbsp of the cookie dough onto a Silpat or parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten down each ball of cookie dough with the back of your hand or with the back of a fork making a checkerboard pattern.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Posted using ShareThis