Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Makes about 60 cookies)
1/2 Cup Butter (1 Stick)
1/2 Cup Agave Nectar
1 Large Egg
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Cup Oats
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the butter and agave in a bowl or a standing mixer and beat for 1 minute.
3. Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter and beat another minute on medium speed or until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix to incorporate.
6. Drop 1 tbsp of the cookie dough onto a Silpat or parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten down each ball of cookie dough with the back of your hand or with the back of a fork making a checkerboard pattern.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Cool and serve.
Posted using ShareThis