Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Baby Business is Born

After a lot of planning and hard work, we are finally open for business! Bundle 2 Baby was “conceived” after I came across an article about diaper cake gifts for baby showers. This inspired me to create a baby gift business featuring handmade products by work-at-home moms.

Diaper cakes? I know, sounds kinda gross. These “cakes” are actually made with layers of unopened disposable diapers and other usable baby products. The diaper layers are stacked in tiers resembling a real cake. I love the idea of creating baby gifts that are handmade, unique and completely usable!

We are hard at work adding new creations to our store. Meanwhile, I invite you to read our blog where we will discuss all things mom and baby. Please feel free to share your thoughts and mommy experiences with us.

~ Janice

No comments: