Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fashionable Nausea Relief!

I hate feeling nauseous.  I mean, I REALLY hate feeling nauseous.  I'm one of those people who plug their ears and yell "la, la, la" at the mere mention of vomit.  During pregnancy, one of the first things I looked for was some kind of morning sickness relief. Somehow I found out about Sea-Bands, which I immediately bought. They seemed to help a lot with morning sickness (I never actually got sick), but they weren't exactly fashionable. Sea-Bands look like ugly gray sweat bands, plus they can't be worn in the shower or adjusted. 

You can imagine how excited I was yesterday when I stumbled upon PsiBands! Functional AND stylish! Definitely a must have for those with morning sickness AND people who would like to avoid the v-word at all costs.  

No comments: